Why didnt you get all the extras they say

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the truck 3 days and 87 miles later the radio doesn't work.

Pretty nice ford

Disconnected the battery, waited 5 minutes, and then it was fixed.

Quality baby

This is the exact reason I didn't get the heated seats, power fold mirrors, nav, double power seats, moon roof, etc. Warranties aren't forever. I trust the mechanics of ford but the wires and knick knacks still come from china and mexico

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda feel the same way, I did buy mine loaded however have no intention of keeping long, I'm waiting for the 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bakkbakk

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After all things considered I didn't want to take the chance on what the 2016 comes out with for an engine.

Im assuming they'll squeeze the mpg out of the 6.2 like chevy did or something close but with café standards and a government that tells me when to take a dump I just bought this for the long haul.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
87 miles in 3 days???? Come on, go for a break in drive. I put 87 miles on mine in less than an hour after leaving the lot.

Radio? Raptors have radios?

Seriously, what did it do?

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 801a and tailgate step. skipping Sunroof, beadlocks, graphics=methods, roll X, tires, bedtread, tint, mid perch. Seems like a great trade to me.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st new truck I bought so I loaded it up with all the gadgets since my older truck was barebones and I did all the wiring and modifications.....can't get over having cooled seats, keeps my dress shirts dry and cool.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Mine is fully loaded, had it 2 1/2 years, offroad almost daily, HARD, and lets just say my foot isnt lightweight. I havent ever had a problem besides that engine shut off and low oil pressure warning (just a small issue happened about twice really.) So I dont regret getting all the "fancy fixings"