Where to get and OEM Grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

djscoutmaster

Reaction score
djscoutmaster,
Tasca Ford parts...#CL3Z-8200-EA (with camera) $498; DA (w/o camera) $555

my 2011 doesn't have a camera any issue with the fitment of the cheaper w/ camera option?

any options for 2011 owers to add a front camera + integrate into the nagivation system?

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

I also found this one.. not sure if its too sketchy to order...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-09-14-Ford-F150-Raptor-Only-Silver-ABS-Raptor-Style-Front-Hood-Grille-Emblem/253394748615?fits=Year%3A2010%7CModel%3AF-150&hash=item3aff8104c7:g:jjsAAOSwX7BafXSj

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
djscoutmaster,
I doubt there are major fitment problems between the two...but not absolutely sure...they have the same part # to the last 2 letters...

Eddie

OP
OP
D

djscoutmaster

Reaction score
i pulled the trigger on a sketchy Chinese ford raptor grill. Mainly because it was the only aftermarket raptor grill with the FORD letters (which we all LOVE!) and its was only $150 Shipped.

I got it today and its great! its weights about the same as the sock unit to there is a decent amount of ABS plastic. It is, however, a lot lighter color so i just might spray it the color of the truck (silver) and do black lettering..

Very impress for 150 bucks... what do you guys think?

you can see the original grill that didn't survive the crash..
13586-img-4252.jpg

Last edited: