Where to buy Amsoil MPHD ?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

As winter is closing here in the norther Alps, I want to protect my Raptor from the salty roads and rust...

After searching the forum, it looks like that Amsoil MPHD is the way to go...But i can't find a damn retailer here in Europe. Amsoil website is useless, no serious dealers, they are all out of stock...So I wanna find a US dealer that would accept international shipping, but I didn't find anything online for the moment...

So well...any fellow raptor owner that could help ?

JoshLEO137

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered direct from Freedom Motorsports as well. Price was excellent even with shipping.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The problem isn't buying the MPHD, it's finding someone who can ship it to France. At the very least, it is a ORM-D or a Flammable Substance. I know Amsoil isn't going to take a chance shipping aerosol cans to Europe. I believe the OP is looking for someone willing to make a few bucks by not declaring this as a Hazmat. Good luck.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The problem isn't buying the MPHD, it's finding someone who can ship it to France. At the very least, it is a ORM-D or a Flammable Substance. I know Amsoil isn't going to take a chance shipping aerosol cans to Europe. I believe the OP is looking for someone willing to make a few bucks by not declaring this as a Hazmat. Good luck.

FedEx will ship certain dangerous goods internationally depending on the receiving location and method of shipping. I'm not sure on specifics though. Best bet would be to call fedex or go to a FedEx location and ask them. I'd be prepared to pay a hefty shipping cost though.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FedEx will ship certain dangerous goods internationally depending on the receiving location and method of shipping. I'm not sure on specifics though. Best bet would be to call fedex or go to a FedEx location and ask them. I'd be prepared to pay a hefty shipping cost though.

Yes, FedEx, UPS, and DHL all ship hazardous materials. But, you cannot just walk into one of these places and ask them to ship hazmats for you. MPHD is a highly flammable aerosol and so I would guess is forbidden on aircraft. I'ld throw a couple cans in the Atlantic Ocean before I would put them on a plane.

OP
OP
Fb73

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well honestly I didn't even think about the fact it was a potentially inflammable aerosol and aircraft shipping... :think:

will check that with Chris @ FreedomMotorsports

Thanks for your help...

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would start here.

International sales inquiries should be directed to the AMSOIL International Sales Office at (715) 392-7101.