When you know you've got an addiction...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

When you buy everything you see on the forum for your truck @RDFTS...

# jealous. Or whatever the kids say

Yes it's an addiction and money is the cure. Just wish I could find a money dealer that can peddle me some.......oh wait those are the credit card companies, duh. Might have to do some crime to pay my dealer off as they keep sending me letters demanding payment. Wait, you are a cop, why I am telling you this.....damn it. Sorry, can't think straight, I am on the raptor drug right now. Why do they keep putting those damn vendors on the right side of this website, damn those forum admins!

:specialed:

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Lmao. Love it. Trying to find a 2010 for my son so I can have him along for the ride---his own ride---omg the addiction is so bad I want another one under the guise of my son needs his first car...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Lmao. Love it. Trying to find a 2010 for my son so I can have him along for the ride---his own ride---omg the addiction is so bad I want another one under the guise of my son needs his first car...

You must of missed the deal for that orange 2010 raptor that went for the cheap....

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thought about giving him mine when new 17 comes out but can't part with all the mods and have his better than mine. Lol I've been known for wanting my cake and eating it too [emoji6]

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Headers/exhaust/tune/CAI/lights vs NO MONEY LEFT RAPTOR

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the Raptor addiction. My wife tried to get me to go to the local RMAA "Raptor Mod Addicts Anonymous" but I refused the intervention told Dr. Phil to **** off and kept on ordering until she blocked my credit card... :flipthebird: No rehab center can cure this disease.

My sentiments exactly.....

Attachments

• 18248cdff64d2c6bed5158fe83cccea9.jpg
    18248cdff64d2c6bed5158fe83cccea9.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 41