What's your price to sell?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just offered $50,000 for mine. Paid $51k, owe 39,500. Thought's?

I donno. You've been wanting to sell for a bit now. Do you think you would really get a better offer?

What that with the headers? You could sell those separate.

When you regret you decision and you get back stateside, you can buy a new one (2016) with the off-road package and Browning sticker.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on how much you need the $10,000. You will not be in another Raptor most likely. Especially one you have already done things to make it your Storm Trooper. My thoughts is if you can't replace it don't sell it. That is ultimately your call though.

Don't need the $10,000 at all. Could I use it? Of course. The problem is, is that I don't know what my next assignment is. I could be going to Korea for two years or I could be in Arizona this December. I need to wait and see what happens before I make a decision, because if I sell it and end up in Arizona I will :suicide::biggun::lazer::emotions133::angry94::poker::emotions122::emotions122::emotions122::signs16::idiot:

I donno. You've been wanting to sell for a bit now. Do you think you would really get a better offer?

What that with the headers? You could sell those separate.

When you regret you decision and you get back stateside, you can buy a new one (2016) with the off-road package and Browning sticker.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Possible, not likely. It would be really hard to give up. Especially with the situation described above. I could part it out and make some more cash, the headers are still waiting to be installed. If I go to Korea, I could order a 16 and get the same deal. Or go to Arizona and hate myself everyday.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Depends, how much are mods and will they let you take them all off so you can sell separately?

It wasn't discussed. Headers are probably the biggest thing I could ship. Bedrug and Fibermax would stay with it.

Maybe $2-3k depending on what people buy everything for.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just offered $50,000 for mine. Paid $51k, owe 39,500. Thought's?

Wouldn't do it just yet

Next year prices go up
Europeaan raptors will be even more rare

German raptors go for €60,000
That is about $75,000
So just 50k is an insult for a europeaan

If its was a dutch raptor same thing. 60k minimum for a europeen
Modded add 50% of the mod price minimum