What's up with the website?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the website super slow or is it just my computer. I don't have any problems accessing it on my phone or using tapatalk.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dolfanatic1399

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just did a speed comparison and went over to the z. It is lighting fast over there. It takes me at least 1 minute to load a page on our site. Somethings going on. Feels like i am using dial up. Anyone got any suggestions? And for the record, I am not a traitor, just doin a test.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's because there is so much more quality data on this website. That other one is just a facade with nothing to back it up.

OP
OP
dolfanatic1399

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, not arguing that point at all. But, I shouldn't have to wait this long to load a page.

Banned
Reaction score
Try resetting your browser?
Clear cookies, cache etc.

And as far as you going on the other site, we honestly don't care. Feel free to be a member and post on both.
Just don't leave us for them :p

OP
OP
dolfanatic1399

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try resetting your browser?
Clear cookies, cache etc.

And as far as you going on the other site, we honestly don't care. Feel free to be a member and post on both.
Just don't leave us for them :p

Tried that as well. All history, cookies, etc has been deleted. This is the only site on the entire web that I am having problems with. WTF is going on.

OP
OP
dolfanatic1399

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using IE on my work computer. Wouldn't think that would be it. Just started having this problem in the last couple of days.