What's up with prices? Holy cow...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I just saw your post about it sorry to see your truck was destroyed but at least you're not. It was there on Saturday but I'll look on my way by tomorrow morning and let you know. They just got it on trade in so it wasn't up on the internet yet but I'm sure it will be this week. I'm retarded and forgot RR was Ruby Red the truck is actually Race Red but if you're interested let me know and I'll stop by and snap some pics and get you any info you want.

Absolutely, We're ok and that's all that matters. I'll let insurance deal with the truck.

Still interested even with it being race red. Just some general photos + the dents and contact info for the dealership would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day about prices in cars/ truck in general. With Obama getting rid of all the clunkers and new cars/trucks/SUV pricing going up and up and up. The only way most people can buy a nice cars/trucks/SUV is used. And since the dealerships know that they are "striking while the iron is hot"

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just sold mine. I'm looking to buy some property and I could use the extra money for a down payment (the truck was paid for). I figured I mine as well sell while the market is high. I'm really torn as I love the truck but it was the smart move for me right now. I can see myself buying another Gen 1 or 2 (depends on the engine) down the road.

Last edited:

John Tanglewood

Reaction score
I just sold mine. I'm looking to buy some property and I could use the extra money for a down payment (the truck was paid for). I figured I mine as well sell while the market is high. I'm really torn as I love the truck but it was the smart move for me right now. I can see myself buying another Gen 1 or 2 (depends on the engine) down the road.

I'm sure it will be going to a good home =)