What's up with prices? Holy cow...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I can get a low mileage (under 30k) 13-14 SCREW for at or under 40k a year from now i'll be a happy camper!

What color are you looking for? There's a Ford desler near me that has a 2013 RR SE with 24k miles and have it for $42k. Salesman that I know there told me if I went in and offered them $39K they would most likely unload it. Apparently the guy that traded it in was an idiot and they only gave him $31k trade in towards the Platinum he bought. I drive by this dealership everyday on the way to my office and I've almost went in about 20 times and bought it so I keep hoping somebody snags it so I don't wind up buying another one. Lol.

D

Deleted member 12951

what color are you looking for? There's a ford desler near me that has a 2013 rr se with 24k miles and have it for $42k. Salesman that i know there told me if i went in and offered them $39k they would most likely unload it. Apparently the guy that traded it in was an idiot and they only gave him $31k trade in towards the platinum he bought. I drive by this dealership everyday on the way to my office and i've almost went in about 20 times and bought it so i keep hoping somebody snags it so i don't wind up buying another one. Lol.

2013?

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color are you looking for? There's a Ford desler near me that has a 2013 RR SE with 24k miles and have it for $42k. Salesman that I know there told me if I went in and offered them $39K they would most likely unload it. Apparently the guy that traded it in was an idiot and they only gave him $31k trade in towards the Platinum he bought. I drive by this dealership everyday on the way to my office and I've almost went in about 20 times and bought it so I keep hoping somebody snags it so I don't wind up buying another one. Lol.

That sounds like a ridiculously good price for what they usually go for! I'd jump on that shit! I have a brother in law that would be interested in a raptor in a few months. I know this thing won't last that long at that price. And it's far away from me. It's in PA then? Someone has got to jump on it!

Did they make ruby red in 2013? I was thinking that was only 2014

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That sounds like a ridiculously good price for what they usually go for! I'd jump on that shit! I have a brother in law that would be interested in a raptor in a few months. I know this thing won't last that long at that price. And it's far away from me. It's in PA then? Someone has got to jump on it!

Did they make ruby red in 2013? I was thinking that was only 2014

Sorry typo I forgot that RR was the abbreviation for ruby red. It's a 2013 but it's race red not ruby. My bad. If it was ruby red I would have bought it the first time I stopped and checked it out. Since I saw my first Ruby Red in person I realized how much I like the color. Yes it's a great price and it only has a few issues. It would need a new tailgate because it looks like someone dropped it on a trailer arm and the front and rear bumpers both have dings in them.

buyfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd think the dealer would be smart enough to slap new front & rear bumpers on, replace the tailgate and give her a $10K price bump.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

man if it was ruby red i'd be all over it. Not big on the race red or the SE unfortunately. That is a heck of a deal though!

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
man if it was ruby red i'd be all over it. Not big on the race red or the SE unfortunately. That is a heck of a deal though!

There is no Ruby Red non-SE so that's going to be tough to find.

Ya if it was ruby red I wouldn't even had told you. Lol. I would own it. RDFTS I told him if he found one with the SE interior I would trade him my regular black and we can all be happy. I've been on the hunt for a SE interior for my black truck.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no Ruby Red non-SE so that's going to be tough to find.

Yea I know. Cbc said he'd trade his black. Or i could just recover them. I like ruby red a lot so I could deal with making some changes. Not as big of a fan of the race red, but that is a great deal on that truck

D

Deleted member 17706

I don't know how somebody can be that ignorant and not do there homework to throw away money like that. What dealership is it? If somebody doesn't jump on this I'll go buy it after I get my stuff moved to Texas.