What other features would you like the Raptor to have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If there are ever pass thru wires on another ford vehicle for any reason, MAKE THEM LONGER
Someone posted up in one of the threads here how to reach up and cut the tape holding the wire bundle that makes them plenty long enough. Not sure which thread.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the first one out, not the second one. I remembered the thread from before. shouldn't have to do either

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keyless entry. At least my 2013 does not have that and I do not recall seeing that as an option.

Would love to have just a keyfob in my pocket, walk up to the truck and simply open it without any other input at all.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

The ability to shut the door chime off.

Raptor Chime Off

1. Parking brake set

2. Truck in park

3. Ignition switch in off position

4. Both seat belts unbuckled

5. Turn the ignition switch to the on position, DO NOT START THE ENGINE.

6. Wait until the safety belt warning light turns off. (approximately 1 minute).

7. Within 50 seconds buckle then unbuckle the seat belt 9 times, ending in the seat belt unbuckled. The restraint warning light, (airbag light) will turn on for three (3) seconds.

8. within approximately seven (7) seconds of the light turning off, buckle then unbuckle the safety belt.

The restraint system warning light will flash four, (4) times per second for 3 seconds for confirmation

It is reversible by doing the same steps as disabling.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keyless entry. At least my 2013 does not have that and I do not recall seeing that as an option.

Would love to have just a keyfob in my pocket, walk up to the truck and simply open it without any other input at all.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Raptor Chime Off

1. Parking brake set

2. Truck in park

3. Ignition switch in off position

4. Both seat belts unbuckled

5. Turn the ignition switch to the on position, DO NOT START THE ENGINE.

6. Wait until the safety belt warning light turns off. (approximately 1 minute).

7. Within 50 seconds buckle then unbuckle the seat belt 9 times, ending in the seat belt unbuckled. The restraint warning light, (airbag light) will turn on for three (3) seconds.

8. within approximately seven (7) seconds of the light turning off, buckle then unbuckle the safety belt.

The restraint system warning light will flash four, (4) times per second for 3 seconds for confirmation

It is reversible by doing the same steps as disabling.

Turbo... Will you marry me?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1)I would like a small built in cabin cooler for a couple bottles of water/beer!
2)Over the shoulder seat belts, not one shoulder, but both. Should be an option
3)Dead pedal