What other features would you like the Raptor to have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want my driver's side grab handle back. Why they removed that I'll never understand. Ability to open/close all windows with key/remote (like VW's) would be handy. More info from truck apps. Why just trans temp?

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Front parking sensors
Fog lights
Tailgate power lock and lift assist (the Tundra has it)
Removable rear view mirror (without cracking the windshield)
Cabin air filter
Real heated seat buttons (not exclusively on screen)
Rear power window (the whole window, not just the middle)
GPS tracker
Photon torpedoes

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adaptive cruise control. I drive a lot on the highway and after test driving a few vehicles with it, I want it.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adaptive cruise control. I drive a lot on the highway and after test driving a few vehicles with it, I want it.

Hands down best feature on the wife's EB Flex. Set speed, distance to next car ahead, take feet off the pedals, sit back and steer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

ncrapt

Reaction score
Great comments, love the one about the ability to make the windows go up and down remotly. I think that's not hard to do.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cabin air filter for sure! Engine oil temp and coolant temp, that displays on the screen with the tranny temp , digital readout , just like my 2014 F350 Scorpion did. ( minus the coolant part)