What other features would you like the Raptor to have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncrapt

Reaction score
What featured do you think every truck should have? Here are 5 features from 2015 Ford F150 every truck should have.

1. Keyless Ignition
  2. Bring Back The Driver's Grab Handle
  3. LED Bed Lighting
  4. Dynamic Trailer Hitch Assist
  5. 360-Degree Camera System

Top 2015 Ford F-150 Features Every Truck Needs - Torque News

I would perhaps add an Adaptive Cruise Control. That would be good for any car in general. What do you think?

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

ncrapt

Reaction score
Traction control

turn off traction control. but that wont happen.

You are right. It's very unlikely that they will do this because it's designed to prevent loss of traction and enhance driver control. Ford or truck-makers may become very vulnerable if they do this.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
it's designed to prevent loss of traction and enhance driver control.

You mean removes driver control right?!!!

Because all these stupid computer controlled nannies really takes away from having any fun in the truck!

I've never understood why Ford only produces a 4wd Raptor,
give us a 2wd version with no computer controlled crap and I'd buy another 1 tomorrow!
I'd also like to see the original built truck hit the show room floor, the one before all of Ford's lawyers got involved

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suppose if the majority of the country didn't sue like a nanny state we wouldn't be treated like one.:nono:

Think ill just start pulling fuses and 4x4.