What Makes the Raptor bad ass is:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I think it's got a lot of diversity, but it's a far cry from a sports car.

Or a race car!!!!!

Ford did a great job in giving us a plate form to work off of, but it's far from being a race car let alone a decent prerunner

It's the most luxurious truck I'll ever own, that's for sure!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the only thing i dont like about the Raptor.... if i have to get another vehicle again in my life, nothing will ever measure up.

yeah, mine is more of a glorified grocery getter most of its life, but i still play. and no matter how hard i play, the Raptor asks me if thats all i got and then calls me a bitch.

and i love it, i dont think my neighbors do, but Off-Road Mode on and cut out open. Always!

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the previous posts are good and I'll also add something pretty unique to the Raptor...
it's bad ass because you can run top end with the rear diff locked!

OP
OP
C

Campbellsoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ability to load it up at your house. Drive to Baja run the entire Baja 1000 course and then drive it home. All with air conditioning and great amenities. Yes it's not a true prerunner but it's still a hell of a lot of fun.

Well said.