What Makes the Raptor bad ass is:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Campbellsoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I was talking to my wife about how I believe the Raptor is the perfect vehicle for a car ***** (guilty as charged). I consider it one part off road beast, one part luxury car, one part race car and one part pickup/hauler. No matter what a guy is looking for, it seems that the Raptor 'scratches the itch'.

What do you consider it, other than a perfect, bad ass mother f@cker?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's just a lot of vehicle for the money. I have no complaints in 15 months. Best purchase ever!! It'll do just about whatever you ask of it. It'll get you there in style and get you back safely!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's just a lot of vehicle for the money. I have no complaints in 15 months. Best purchase ever!! It'll do just about whatever you ask of it. It'll get you there in style and get you back safely!

Agree 100%. Plus it holds it's value, my dealer offered to buy it back for basically what I paid for it. I really really thought about it, what other truck could you drive for a year and all it cost you is the fuel you used and the insurance you paid. But I decided to keep it, not ready to part with it yet. Maybe in a few years when/if the second generation comes out.