GEN 1 What is going on!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tordesil

Reaction score
So while driving suddenly Hill Descent Control Fault popped up and all these Faults just started popping up "randomly". I stopped the truck and all the indicators and Gauges went to 0, just as if the truck was off. But I didn't do anything and the engine, lights and everything was running so I just turned the truck off, thought it would "reset". But then trying to start the engine, System Start Fault showed, the engine didnt even try to start, and all other errors were showing too. Now when you turn the key all errors/faults show. The instrument panel just goes crazy! This has never happened before. I uploaded a video to YT for you to see aswell. Has anyone had something like this happen before?!

https://youtu.be/PG2_DSXqjTo

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See if unplugging the battery for a minimum of 20 minutes will reset it enough to drive to the dealer for a diagnosis. Is your truck still under warranty?