What Does Everyone Want for Christmas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the gifts for myself for Christmas.

I will start - ITSX Dongle and an iPad Mount for the truck

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^ Definitely some *******. Wait. I don't want ******* cuz I'm a dude, but I wouldn't mind a woman with some ******* being around. You know, like pretending I'm a deep water fishing trolley or something like that.

But really, my wishes are always for others and not for me. I always wish for my parents to remain healthy, my sister, her husband and three kids to be safe and healthy and for my continued success in my career. Only after that is made clear to the powers that listen to me at night, I wish for my own peace, health and happiness.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ild like my 2012 raptor, but more realistically ild just like my god dam vin by then...happy holidays ford :flipthebird:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But really, my wishes are always for others and not for me. I always wish for my parents to remain healthy, my sister, her husband and three kids to be safe and healthy and for my continued success in my career. Only after that is made clear to the powers that listen to me at night, I wish for my own peace, health and happiness.

Damn Swoop now I feel selfish, I want and ADD Stealth and Rigid 40 :ROFLJest:

But honestly I just want my mom to not suffer any longer by whatever means that is.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn Swoop now I feel selfish, I want and ADD Stealth and Rigid 40 :ROFLJest:

But honestly I just want my mom to not suffer any longer by whatever means that is.

10-4. I feel like a selfish, spoiled, only child syndrome, person for even starting this selfish thread.

Maybe I will hit church tonight and make some food for the poor.

I feel blest for all that I have

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my Raptor and the RPG bump stop kit so I am good.

I would like to wish for a cure for Muscular Dystrophy as my father, uncle, and little sister are all now dealing with the gradual degrading of their bodies and it's sad to watch.

I am extremely blessed and need to remind myself of that everyday!