What Did You Name Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the name you gave to your truck and why? is it a girl or a guy.
I began calling mine "the tank" or "the beast" the first day I test drove it. On the test drive I kept thinking to my self, how beefy and wide the truck was. Everything from the wind shield, the shocks, the tires, and the height of the truck forced me to start calling it the tank.

I also used to have a 2003 f150 pick up that I named olga due to her ugly stature, so what about you guys, what did you name ur pick up and why.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am so sorry, but not really, name calling your truck is so :supergay:
May as well start a thread " I love sticking my **** into my trucks gas tank and ******* it. Who else does it?"

Get a pet

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All vehicle are females.
-Some are sexy and some are not
-They come in many different sizes
-They are expensive and you're never done spending money on them
-They are unpredictable
-You always want one prettier that all your friends
-Not everyone can afford the best one
-Sometimes it's better just to rent one
-No matter how much you think you know, at some point you will be completely confused
-At the end of the day, you will tolerate all the BS just for the chance to take it for a ride

buyfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pet but I just call him dog. Lol

My fam has 2 cats. Either, at any time can usually called "cat". But sometimes, "*******", "sonofabitch", or "getthefuckoffthecounter".

My truck is a possession, I don't name the inanimate objects that I own.