What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forumx2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally caught a decent picture after getting the beast back from the body&paint shop. ADD installed boatec finders and liners also replaced front shocks. I'm sure I'll catch shit for my wheels but my options are limited with the Baer 6S system, I look forward to the comments. :flipthebird:

If anyone has any suggestions on wheels per Baer it needs atleast a 19" wheel and I've tried method NV and Mesh in a 20" with no luck due to the caliper.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 106

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quite a bit today:

- did the drivers side harness relocation at the front

- installed a second nmo mount on the top of my light rack

- made a antenna switch box so I can switch the 2 nmo mounts between the 2 radios

- installed the cobra 75wxst cb radio brain behind the rear seats and cabled it up

- made up an alarm loop cable to run through stuff in the bed that will set the alarm off if cut

- installed the defender roof rack from Rsi works

Pictures tomorrow when it's light outside!

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally caught a decent picture after getting the beast back from the body&paint shop. ADD installed boatec finders and liners also replaced front shocks. I'm sure I'll catch shit for my wheels but my options are limited with the Baer 6S system, I look forward to the comments. :flipthebird:

If anyone has any suggestions on wheels per Baer it needs atleast a 19" wheel and I've tried method NV and Mesh in a 20" with no luck due to the caliper.

I'm not into big wheels, but those look good. Don't worry about "catching shit". If you like them and they fit, keep them.