What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Well TRR wasn't too nice me and kinda sucked caused my engine kept overheating and the nannies to protect it kept reducing power. Had to pull over several times to let it cool down and not run it hard like I wanted plus limited how many runs we did. We diagnosed it at TRR and found the radiator was packed with clay mud and one of the fans motors completely failed. Last Saturday we spent 7 hours cleaning the mud and finally was able to take it to the dealer today for repairs.

When I went it Wednesday, I pulled into the bay and my service advisor looked at it and I told him what we did to determine the problem and he quickly agreed and said he would order the part, easy and done. I was in there less than 10 minutes.

So today they replace Part Number BL3Z8C607A. When I go to pick it up the service adviser tells me that the tech stopped and told him that this raptor has been through mud and deep water (or something of that nature). Service advisor tells him so what, its a raptor. He went and had to look at it and told him it wasn't that muddy and continue to replace the part.

Truck is fixed and this new dealership service advisor has now become awesome to work with. My next Ford will be brought here, that's for sure.

9820e6a321854d139bbf0b986cecf94f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Castrol27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st Mods complete

Got the first mods done today since purchasing new in Dec:

RPG Raceline Bumper w/20" Rigid light bar
RPG Tie Rods
Mid-perch
Paint matched flares
Mirror reflector delete

Next Mods = RPG Stage 3 for the rear, damn I wish I had more mod $$$

Attachments

• raptor mods.jpg
    raptor mods.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 174

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks sweet. I've been considering doing my emblems in red also. Did you get them from Rappy Grafix? Also would you mind posting a pic of the 6.2 with the red to help with my decision. Thanks.

The ford emblem was painted by custom truck solutions. The other emblems are from rappy. They were a bit of a pain in the ass since they were a little large. Installed them and then used a sharp exacto to cut the access off. My truck is a 2010 so don't have the 6.2L emblem although it is a 6.2L. I still have the vinyl in red for the 6.2L. If you want it PM me your mailing address and I will send it to you for free. You can test it out and see if you like it that way, can always peel it back off.

I know rockstar 2's get hated on but I like the way my truck is coming together
a590db4bc5b9074717a7c348a5d1e277.jpg
a2a8e8b845a2e207dda751544361fca0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk