What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed this carved in the passenger door

5091cd28bf98402db814553dfc6a4430.jpg

That's ******, dude. Jealous ******** are the worst. If they can't have nice things, they believe nobody else should either.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Finally having these installed today, just in time for the GLRE Time Attack season. :driver:

I hear these make a noticeable difference. I will report back when I pick up the Truck in a few hours.

image.jpg1_zpstrpulwb2.jpg

Question. You wouldn't happen to know the lengths of each of those SS lines would you?

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This was from me playing the guy that stole my phone. I offered them 250 to Get it back if they met me at Home Depot and called the cops as soon as I confirmed it was my phone. It which point his buddy went outside, which I guess is when it happened! Either way it's going to get fixed tomorrow.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a part number for that? I'm missing one and have not been able to find the part number anywhere.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

These are on my short list of needs. Definitely keep us posted.

My tire shop did a great job. Looks great and they said the kit went on without issue. I can definitely feel the improvement. Brakes are much more responsive and tight.

Be sure to check out SDHQs site before buying as this kit is for 2010-2012. There was some change in the 2013 to current brakes that require a different kit.

Question. You wouldn't happen to know the lengths of each of those SS lines would you?

Sorry Roger. I never took them out of the bag, but you can get a close look at them next weekend when I see ya! There were 4 longer ones and 2 shorter ones.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
My tire shop did a great job. Looks great and they said the kit went on without issue. I can definitely feel the improvement. Brakes are much more responsive and tight.

Be sure to check out SDHQs site before buying as this kit is for 2010-2012. There was some change in the 2013 to current brakes that require a different kit.

Sorry Roger. I never took them out of the bag, but you can get a close look at them next weekend when I see ya! There were 4 longer ones and 2 shorter ones.

I'll be sure to bring my measuring tape. lol
I'm looking to buy a set from a supplier but I need to get sizes.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Big Blue a these worth the money? I've had these in the shopping cart numerous times but wimped out, if they work I think they old be cheap insurance as you can never brake too hard when needed.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a shock party at ROC
Swapped out my spares for my blown originals, 56k miles on them. The spares were a set I had picked up awhile back. I don't know how to express my appreciation for the the help I received from Adam (m3dragon) and Jeff (vanilla gorilla). I could not have done myself alone due back issues.

OK, now the info you might care about. I have a SCAB and the spare shocks came off a SCREW. The ride is certainly acceptable. Just a little stiffer (both sets were/are on mid-perch). I still need to have the alignment checked. Not expecting any issues there.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was from me playing the guy that stole my phone. I offered them 250 to Get it back if they met me at Home Depot and called the cops as soon as I confirmed it was my phone. It which point his buddy went outside, which I guess is when it happened! Either way it's going to get fixed tomorrow.

Damn... Any home depot security cameras in the parking lot by chance?

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Here's the package, hope it helps. I also went to fordparts.com to find the diagram showing the number.
4cdee1939a75e64e1bcc30693da9f09e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Owe you a beer if were ever in the same area lol.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Sounds like a winner to me. Are you running stock pads?