What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you have to completely remove the calipers to paint them?

Nope. I Bought the Dupli-Color kit that comes with the cleaner,brush and a pint of paint. They tured out alot better than I thought they would. After two coats since the paint is so thick it actually fills in the textured surface of the calipers so they look nice and smooth when you look closely. For $20 I'm impressed with it. I originally was going to buy the covers with Raptor on them but I thought I'd try this first before dropping $200 on them and I'm glad I did.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a link to the kit?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a link to the kit?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

I'm retarded and can't figure out how to post a link. Lol. They have it at Pepboys and Autozone. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 150