What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
13'?

Not even a year on my 14' and about to roll 16 but been to 4 raptor events which racked it up quickly

Yup, bought it the second week of December with just under 7,000 miles.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
3000 miles and none of them are off road, you're slacking!

Hey now, show me where to go now! The next few months she'll get her exercise: TRR, GLRE (if I get in), Vegas, and then some other runs as they start to pop up.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
What made you decide the F1 over G2 or others? Wondering if it's worth the extra cost.

I got the F1 used from another member... LOL so I can't complain!

But from what I can tell, I like the quality even if it is a few years old. I'll be doing bed stabilizers too, which will all but eliminate them from coming off-track while off-roading.

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@JWell; I guess the difference is obvious seeing these before and after mid-perch pictures. I can imagine the difference is even much obvious in-person.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was charged $100 for both with Line-X premium, but I also did the flares, rear wheel wells, grill, bed, and rear bumper.
So do they have to remove the factory lining?
Also, did you have the mounting brackets lined too? (I don't recommend it for fit up purposes)

Click here to help:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=831699

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Just pulled the trigger on a volant cat back with a corsa resonator delete pipe. Thanks to all the dudes at Freedom Motorsports. Those dudes have their shit together.
Your gonna love it!

Click here to help:

Yukon Joe
www.runraptorrun.com

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Also, did you have the mounting brackets lined too? (I don't recommend it for fit up purposes)

Click here to help:
random military member giveaway - Page 7 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Yukon Joe
www.runraptorrun.com

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Your gonna love it!

Click here to help:
random military member giveaway - Page 7 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Yukon Joe
www.runraptorrun.com

@Yukon Joe, it looks like the must have taken a sander or something to scuff them up. The pattern matches all of my other Line-X and NOT the factory spray type. As for the mounting brackets, he just coated the outsides, not the insides.

DeltaFox

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Click here to help:

Yukon Joe
www.runraptorrun.com

Your gonna love it!

Click here to help:

Yukon Joe
www.runraptorrun.com
All the videos of how it sounded sold me.