What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got home from Saudi last night...

Drove my Raptor for the first time today!!! Absolutely LOVE it!!!

Took it in this morning to install 4 new Goodyear Duratracs, do a mid-perch and sway bar delete.

Then drove it to the custom exhaust shop and my "trophy truck" style exhaust is underway and will be ready tomorrow.

More to come...

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got home from Saudi last night...

Drove my Raptor for the first time today!!! Absolutely LOVE it!!!

Took it in this morning to install 4 new Goodyear Duratracs, do a mid-perch and sway bar delete.

Then drove it to the custom exhaust shop and my "trophy truck" style exhaust is underway and will be ready tomorrow.

More to come...

What did you go with for your custom exhaust?

S197Mach1

Reaction score
Yesterday early afternoon installed KC fog lights nice do it yourself project. Yesterday late afternoon some lady hit my passenger rear rim and tire as she pulled up to the street leaving a gas station. Completely missed everything else somehow. Only scratched the rim and rubbed the tire. I'm impressed nothing was extremely damaged. The truck climbed her front end so I took her paper temp tag on front with me and left her black tire marks on her bumper/hood(05 dodge caravan). And now I'm driving down to Florida from Virginia. This truck is awesome =)
Edit: also made it to Florida.
a518adfc3f24609076603d3acfa0440b.jpg
b42b2cbf0e615a16e910f43c518095ee.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@S197Mach1; Similar scratches happened to my passenger front rim and tire, but with different scenario. A stupid kid hit me two weeks after I got my brand new raptor. Nothing happened to the truck, only the scratches on the rim and tire. Whenever I see this wheel, I remember the accident.

S197Mach1

Reaction score
@S197Mach1; Similar scratches happened to my passenger front rim and tire, but with different scenario. A stupid kid hit me two weeks after I got my brand new raptor. Nothing happened to the truck, only the scratches on the rim and tire. Whenever I see this wheel, I remember the accident.

I didn't mean to bring back such horrible memories =|