What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
Virtual mods, lol

Got my front windows tinted today. 20% Tomorrow getting my Pace Edwards Bedlocker installed.

Tint.jpg

mrmojoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Craven Speed Stubby installed. Was tough going but once the welding was done and the fender was repainted it was smooth sailing.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craven Speed Stubby installed. Was tough going but once the welding was done and the fender was repainted it was smooth sailing.

Just the fender? You must of found a shortcut for the install, I had to replace the hood and the fender, didn't want to repaint :laughing1:

battousai

Reaction score
Had Huper Optik 30 all around and Llumar Air 80 windshield tint done the other day. I have a Bakflip F1 and Bedrug that is sitting in my garage until it warms up a bit. I guess I could just install the Bakflip for now. Stubby antenna and Weathertech Floorliners should be delivered today as well.

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had Huper Optik 30 all around and Llumar Air 80 windshield tint done the other day. I have a Bakflip F1 and Bedrug that is sitting in my garage until it warms up a bit. I guess I could just install the Bakflip for now. Stubby antenna and Weathertech Floorliners should be delivered today as well.

is Optik and Llumar air 80 high end tint?