What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled it full of groceries and toys to take to the Union Mission to pack meals and toy bags for families less fortunate that could use a little help during the holidays. Every year @k2mgurl and I organize a group of our friends, family, and coworkers to donate and volunteer. I think this is our 12th year. Another huge success!!!

Last edited:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I was going to check the TQ on my beadlock bolts but can not seem to find my digital TQ wrench. Guess I will be going to sears tomorrow to get another one.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive every day on my excruciating 6 mile round trip. Today I filled with $2.49 premium. All the guys that sold due to gas price, or for the Toyota are kicking themselves. Lol

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I closed my door, and....

10850169_870822489635429_365853153639027150_n.jpg

300 miles away from home. Now I have a Duct Tape window panel.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I closed my door, and....

10850169_870822489635429_365853153639027150_n.jpg

300 miles away from home. Now I have a Duct Tape window panel.
damn..... so i missed your head? i guess my lapua doesnt shoot that far.......

call your insurance company. they do not replace just that one piece. the whole back window needs to be replaced. when mine broke, they did that. also make sure you tell them that you have a 3 piece back window with a power slider. and emphasize that part. i told them and they still ordered the single big glass like on a standard f150 and had to wait for them to order the correct one. more of a time consuming nuisance if anything else since i was in texas when i tried to get it replaced and tried to do it before trr. only to drive 30 minutes to find out they didnt have the correct window. so i drove 1700 miles home with a busted window that got worse until about 60 miles from home, it finally collapsed so i pulled out all the glass. also, put a towel down on the seats and tell the installers to not move it. the glass will scratch the seats if you arent careful. the glass companies dont really care about the small pieces of glass that you will find months after it gets replaced. i really wish they did a better job at cleanup. i dont think they picked out one piece of broken glass in my truck