What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Replaced the single row "starter" 50 inch Rigid Radiance bar with Pro series Flood/Spot , thank you Freedom Motorsports and Chris. Super happy since the original bar was pretty much useless. Now I can make money helping land planes. lol

I was wondering what that light was to the south...now I know.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Honestly she does not give a shit. Its my "thing" my money.

Ditto here. I couldn't imagine otherwise. My discussion on me buying a Raptor was like this, "I am going to look at a truck that came into the dealer", an hour later, 'new truck is in the driveway, come check it out."

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what that light was to the south...now I know.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Ditto here. I couldn't imagine otherwise. My discussion on me buying a Raptor was like this, "I am going to look at a truck that came into the dealer", an hour later, 'new truck is in the driveway, come check it out."

Same here. Our conversation went something like, “hey let’s stop and look at that raptor” as we were headed to the grocery store. Ended up taking the raptor to the grocery store.

When it comes to accessories, I usually say “I was thinking about getting x” and the response is always “so order it”. Lol

I don’t know what this justification thing people are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk