What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I did not like the looks of the bolts that came with the cover and planned to use the originals anyway for the stud feature. I got the Lubelocker gasket to compliment the job.

Thanks for the reply.
R,
HAP

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couple of these showed up. Decided to change out the two old KO spares with these. Then figure I will use these after I tear up my rears next month in Baja. Interested to see how KO2’s handle chunking.

72bdb9d15432ae919be2f54dfddc4b36.jpg

I just inspected my ko2 today. No Offroad trips, 20k miles and there are chunks missing everywhere. I’d say 20% of the lugs are gone. And there is splitting of the rubber at the base of the lugs.

Same shit the ko’s were known for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good ol' BFG. That's why I never recommend them. So bad for chunking, overhyped tire. So many better options.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my 12” cat back last night thanks to help from my brother @woodro and a few phone calls to @dirtydeeds. Sounds bad ass nice and loud the way we like it and WOT the truck sounds amazing. Not helping my mpg’s lol. Trying to attach a video here but tapatalk is not having it

IMG_0553.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed this...

after a would be thief cut the battery cable to disable the alarm. Can't just buy the negative cable, gotta buy the entire assembly. Wasn't too bad. Took me about an hour.

Attachments

• IMG_2956.jpg
    IMG_2956.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 73