What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a local battery shop. They have a dealer locator on the website, you can look up using postal code.

Thanks the link! This will be my replacement battery for the OEM. I'm pretty sure this is the same battery that Sears sold under their Die-Hard brand. They are top of the line batteries. Only the best for my Raptor... :)
BTW, did you purchase on-line?
R,
HAP

Squirrel!

Reaction score
Posting these a little late, but I got my Rogue velocity bumper and BD 40' arc installed. It was a little pain in the ass since the carriage bolts that came with the bumper were too small and I had to order some bigger ones. That being said the bumper is awesome and the light is bright as hell. We did a couple night runs at Snoball and this thing was definitely worth it

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed

Baja design pro lights in bumper and A pillar, driving combo clear, driving combo Amber & corner lights in bumper, spot lights on A pillar mounts

Attachments

• B1FF9A6A-3E59-4084-B04A-B935EC88B555.jpg
    B1FF9A6A-3E59-4084-B04A-B935EC88B555.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 99

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New windshield, rotated the tires and put on some Gorilla lugs (stock lugs SUCK), changed out the power steering pump (hadn't failed but at idle it whined louder than the exhaust). Built some rear shock tools. Ordered balljoints and tie rods...

Lugs look great!! What did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Absolutely! It's begging for it.

Did you have to trim anything for the 37s?

I did the normal pinch weld flattening and then I had to trim the shit out of the bottom rear of the driver side front fender flare to keep it from rubbing. It was about 5 mins with a grinder once I had the wheel off. No more rubbing though! I stuffed them pretty hard this weekend and didn't have any contact with anything.