What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love your signature. Sometimes I wish you could have more than one wife. lol

The signature would read.

Stacy/ Brittany/ Donna/ Monica/ Amanda I ride them hard just depends on the time of the month

LOL - told my wife similar, then she told me women in the same household typically cycle together....uggh could you imagine all that drama at once!:crazy:

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you link your parts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I can't tell you where he got his, but you can pick them up at AutoZone or most other auto stores. The bulbs are all 921 if I'm not mistaken, besides the dome light which I don't have a bulb size on off the top of my head...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I can't tell you where he got his, but you can pick them up at AutoZone or most other auto stores. The bulbs are all 921 if I'm not mistaken, besides the dome light which I don't have a bulb size on off the top of my head...

Correct I went to autozone. The dome light is a single fuze style looking bulb. Then the map lights are two small bulbs. I went with Sylvania Zevo LED in 6000k. I would have to dig the packages out of the garbage to get the part numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct I went to autozone. The dome light is a single fuze style looking bulb. Then the map lights are two small bulbs. I went with Sylvania Zevo LED in 6000k. I would have to dig the packages out of the garbage to get the part numbers.

Same as me! The Zevo bulbs are great! Perfect light. I only wish my dome light was brighter.

But there are 6 small 921s that can fit in the headlight side markers, map lights and tag lights. You can fit 4 bigger brighter 921 variant in the 3rd brake light spots and the reverse lights!

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Same as me! The Zevo bulbs are great! Perfect light. I only wish my dome light was brighter.

But there are 6 small 921s that can fit in the headlight side markers, map lights and tag lights. You can fit 4 bigger brighter 921 variant in the 3rd brake light spots and the reverse lights!

Ya I did all of those as well. The reverse lights and 3rd brake lights that light up the bed were the best additions. I can see better when backing up at night with the camera.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Changed dome and map lights out for LED lights. Now just need to change license plate and side marker lights and I am done with the LED swap.[/quote

I made a comment regarding the rest of the lights but you already did them. Never mind

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts