What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha!

d7b8fa17eb8c98049ee1422a8c21bbfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the same on my wheel wells and did an entire undercoating too. I took it one step futher and went over that stuff with duplicolor spray bedliner, it’s way thicker and more durable.

Last edited:

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the same on my wheel wells and did an entire undercoating too. I took it one step father and went over that stuff with duplicolor spray bedliner, it’s way thicker and more durable.

You know, after it was dry I was running my hand across it and thought it didn’t seem that durable. I’m going to check your stuff out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped out my air filter and installed a pre-filter to try to keep it a little cleaner.

Outerwears are awesome for K&N's, that's all I ran on my Banshee and they excel at keeping sand from packing in the pleats. Fine dust still gets through though so I'm still on the fence for now...but when funds permit I'm sure I'll do exactly the same :biggrin:

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Removed the noisy homemade exhaust the truck came with and replaced it with a Ford Racing Touring Exhaust. Not digging the square tips but do like the sound. Probably cut the square tips off and put on the round Ford racing tips I saved from the old exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro