What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got some time to work on my own truck over the weekend. Got a bunch of stuff done, leaf packs both stripped down, cleaned, re-arched, painted with por-15 and then finished with chassis black top coat. Got the Icon RXT's that I rebuilt a few weeks ago installed, bump stops adjusted for the new up travel. The re-arched WSI HD springs drooped out to ~1/4" below the RXT full droop which worked out great!

LvLm9nQ.jpg

US30WCY.jpg

oo53RVG.jpg

egE4JFV.jpg

raptorpaul

Reaction score
Brake fluid flush.
116c159b643877058c29aed7e63636f1.jpg
08c33111c9343009bb732d8e9ba8c753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was getting tired of the weak reverse lights, so I did some searching for LED replacements. I found a nice set on Amazon (JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright Max 50W High Power 912 921 LED Bulb For Backup Reverse Lights, Xenon White) and they worked out great.
That got me started on replacing the other bulbs, so I got the "F150 Bright TRAX LED Puddle Light Pack" from DAYTIME BrightLites. These are outstanding. The puddle lights make a huge difference.
I also got license plate LEDs from @Nick@Apollo-Optics and will get them any day. I ordered the mid and high brightness ones to try both. From @RPG I bought the “Saudi” transmission radiator and installed it today. These were all super easy installations and not very expensive.

I also picked up my Deavers +3 from [email protected] and they are sitting in my truck waiting on the Camburg Shackles from @SDHQ. To top it off, my @svc Fox Adjustable Bump Stops will arrive soon. When all is done, I'll clean up the truck with my vast supply of @AdamsPolishes and get some better pictures.

Just doing my part to support the Vendors. And there goes my mod budget for the next few years.

Attachments

• 20171021_002356.jpg
    20171021_002356.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 20171021_002617.jpg
    20171021_002617.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 80

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was getting tired of the weak reverse lights, so I did some searching for LED replacements. I found a nice set on Amazon (JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright Max 50W High Power 912 921 LED Bulb For Backup Reverse Lights, Xenon White) and they worked out great.
That got me started on replacing the other bulbs, so I got the "F150 Bright TRAX LED Puddle Light Pack" from DAYTIME BrightLites. These are outstanding. The puddle lights make a huge difference.
I also got license plate LEDs from @Nick@Apollo-Optics and will get them any day. I ordered the mid and high brightness ones to try both. From @RPG I bought the “Saudi” transmission radiator and installed it today. These were all super easy installations and not very expensive.

I also picked up my Deavers +3 from [email protected] and they are sitting in my truck waiting on the Camburg Shackles from @SDHQ. To top it off, my @svc Fox Adjustable Bump Stops will arrive soon. When all is done, I'll clean up the truck with my vast supply of @AdamsPolishes and get some better pictures.

Just doing my part to support the Vendors. And there goes my mod budget for the next few years.
Outstanding! Post pics after you get it all installed!