What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bought a bunch of shit for it. Now it's got me wishing I had a truck with 10k miles on it, not 60k miles. I don't ever want to have to give this truck up.

Oh, and 6-8 weeks for the bumper...this is going to be a long wait.
Don't sweat the miles. Just keep everything you take off. What bumper did you order?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Slowly replacing LED bars with better ones. Waiting for the 40 inch E series that I bought used here on the forum. Should be here by Monday, coming back from Rigid Industries after complete overhaul (part of lifetime warranty).

Thank you Rick from Freedom Motorsports for a great deal on a 20 inch E -Series PRO Driving light SKU:121613. Brand new even more improved product from Rigid Industries. Puts out healthy 18000 lumens. Awesome price.

Vin302

Reaction score
I have a 20oz Rambler cup that I use daily and it fits fine in the cup holder with the inserts. it does not fit all the way to the bottom but stays put. I think the 18 would probably fit OK just maybe not all the way to the bottom in the insert.

TP

yeah my 30oz rambler cup is with me daily for coffee but the 26 oz bottle i have is to big im probably just going to walk into field and stream with the insert and see if it fits thanks bud

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slowly replacing LED bars with better ones. Waiting for the 40 inch E series that I bought used here on the forum. Should be here by Monday, coming back from Rigid Industries after complete overhaul (part of lifetime warranty).

Thank you Rick from Freedom Motorsports for a great deal on a 20 inch E -Series PRO Driving light SKU:121613. Brand new even more improved product from Rigid Industries. Puts out healthy 18000 lumens. Awesome price.

Did you use the e-series at all before you sent it to Rigid?
Wondering if there's really that noticeable of a difference between that and the Radiance. Thinking of the Radiance for myself.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you use the e-series at all before you sent it to Rigid?
Wondering if there's really that noticeable of a difference between that and the Radiance. Thinking of the Radiance for myself.
i did have it on for only 3 days before i sent it to Rigid. Very big difference. Well the 40 inch Radiance single row that is coming off has over 10k some lumins which is ok. It puts out good light, but the one that is replacing it puts out 18400 lumins. Flood/spot which is a lot brighter and better light pattern. The distance is 1300 meters.
There are 80 led lights in the dual row E series 40 inch too. Price wise you are going to spend $400 - $450 on a radiance 40 inch single row, versus $1000-1200 on a E series Flood/spot dual row.
Hope that helps.
PS>Ever since i got XL80s from Baja it opened my eyes on what a quality light can do versus a so so light. Thats why i am spending more money and taking the 20 inch radiance off and replacing it with the brand new e Series pro light.