What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It advertised as for 2015+ but I have to assume theres no fitment issues for 2014 and older. May have to pick it up.

The '15+ bed is significantly different from the previous generation I doubt they will fit correctly. For one the tie down points that these bolt into don't exist in those locations or styles on the Gen1 beds.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned leafs and painted with POR15, should have done it long time ago.

EQLwqv5.jpg

SDgt0vm.jpg

Also removed rear bypass shock and front coilover and packed those for trip to Fox.

How hard is it to get the leafs back together? Do they just stack neatly together or do the leafs have to be clamped down (because of the spring tension) to get them back together?

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to get the leafs back together? Do they just stack neatly together or do the leafs have to be clamped down (because of the spring tension) to get them back together?

It was pretty easy to clamp with just one small clamp. I had new hardware and bolts are bit longer and it was very easy to tighten leafs back together. Bolts needs to cut after install.

RaptoRyan

Reaction score
Custom speaker box

I had Kyle golden at sundown one build a custom speakerbox for under the rear seats. It has two JL Audio tw3's powered by a 600 watt JL Audio amplifier. The custom box work was executed perfectly and it sounds wonderful! Goodbye "700 watt Sony sub" lol what a joke

Attachments

• IMG_1215.jpg
    IMG_1215.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1216.jpg
    IMG_1216.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1210.jpg
    IMG_1210.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 79

RaptoRyan

Reaction score
I emailed him first to see if he was still doing business, which he is.
The cost is based on the features added. It's on the website: https://www.raptorcustomembroidery.com/

Install $25.00 USD
Add Logo $20.00 USD
Add SVT $1.00 USD
Add Claws $2.00 USD
Add Special Edition?$2.00 USD
2010-2014 Ford Raptor Leather Console Cover $75.00 USD

Total $125.00 USD plus return postage which was $14. He also sent back the original rubber cover which was appreciated.

I also bought the VIN# plate a while ago which you can also see in the picture, in front of the shift. He does good work.
Be careful, I ordered that console and the sun shades and a plaque about a year ago, and still haven't recieved them yet, and I paid when I ordered... apparently he has been out of fabric for a year! Really angers me to see that you got yours in seven days... gonna send some more email now!

Last edited: