What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pressure washer to the running boards and trim. Black plastic trim I usually one of those deep black trim soaps and scrub it on and wipe it off when it is really stained or just wipe on and off if discolored.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Other people might say different but using dish soap on the running boards does clean them, but hurts more than it helps.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

That looks awesome! I ever find a use for more than 4 I know what I'll be doing now!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Use VRT from Adams polishes on the black plastic it really brings it to life again and darkens it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed bed side support and test fitted tool box's with new parts. Still need re route that rear camera wire harness. I did cut the bypass lower shocks mounts off and moved those little bit more inward. I had slight rubbing to compression tube at full articulation.

rfD5gkQ.jpg

highpowernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your trailer! Is that a custom job?

Yes custom trailer has independent suspension, front hitch extends, working to find adaptors for wheels to have same pattern as truck, that way wheels are redundant.
It goes anywhere the truck can, has no problem at speed either.

This is the first edition, I am planning on upgrades and mods . Might just build another if it becomes too much.
d4a0fd59e0def849a9db8e976ccb76bc.jpgbb0c376fa4af400529802e4a70b8d6a0.jpg

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes custom trailer has independent suspension, front hitch extends, working to find adaptors for wheels to have same pattern as truck, that way wheels are redundant.

This is the first edition, I am planning on upgrades and mods . Might just build another if it becomes too much.

That's sweet!

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I dig that trailer. Did you build it from scratch, or was it a kit of some sort?