Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums > Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.


Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]

What did u do to your raptor today?


This is a discussion on What did u do to your raptor today? within the Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1] forums, part of the GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums category!
Originally Posted by SZDZMTR I have not seen the Bronze wheels on a red truck yet. They do look great. ...


User Tag List
Antlers, upscrazy8

Like Tree30526Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2017, 12:47 AM   #16921 (permalink)
 
grancuda's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Keystone Lake
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by SZDZMTR View Post
I have not seen the Bronze wheels on a red truck yet. They do look great.
Thanks! It's actually a Molten Orange.




grancuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:27 AM   #16922 (permalink)
 
grancuda's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Keystone Lake
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Kurgo Dog Hammock Seat Cover and Door cover
Installed for trips a Kurgo Dog Hammock seat cover and door cover. Also added the Kurgo seatbelt tether that hooks into the seatbelt latch then to back of the dog's harness for safety and helps to keep them in place. We are also planning on purchasing a good 12 volt rechargeable hand held vacuum for long trips to vacuum out any of the lovely dog hair our dog will shed while traveling.
Attached Thumbnails
img_5710.jpg   img_5716.jpg   img_5721.jpg  


Last edited by grancuda; 07-23-2017 at 11:34 AM.
grancuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:39 AM   #16923 (permalink)
 
CoronaRaptor's Avatar
FRF Addict

 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,545
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by grancuda View Post
Installed for trips a Kurgo Dog Hammock seat cover and door cover. Also added the Kurgo seatbelt tether that hooks into the seatbelt latch then to back of the dog's harness for safety and helps to keep them in place. We are also planning on purchasing a good 12 volt rechargeable hand held vacuum for long trips to vacuum out any of the lovely dog hair our dog will shed while traveling.
Do you have the part numbers for that stuff, I want to make sure I get the right one for mine :)
grancuda likes this.
CoronaRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:09 PM   #16924 (permalink)
 
grancuda's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Keystone Lake
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by CoronaRaptor View Post
Do you have the part numbers for that stuff, I want to make sure I get the right one for mine :)
Here's the name of them at Chewy.com. That's who I highly recommend. They have fast shipping 2 day FedEx. Free for anything over I believe $49 and anything under its only like 4.99 for fed ex 2 day shipping and they also have great customer service.
If you get the door covers. You will need to modify them by stitching in a Velcro strip to the cover that will make it attach to the felt on your door were front seatbelts ride when not in use and will need to put a Velcro strip on the painted inside area of door for it wrap around and stick to another Velcro strip that they have already stitched on cover Or they will not stay up if pulled on. All needed Velcro is included with the door cover. We also cut the 2 outer plastic inserts off that is suppose to stick down in window as they don't reach the small back passenger windows and we used blue painters tape to wrap them to the inner plastic inserts we left that will stick down in window to add for strength and bulk to hold them down in there firmer. Kurgo also makes a cool dog shoe. The harness is just a Blueberry pet one which is also available at Chewy.com.
Attached Thumbnails
img_5726.jpg   img_5729.jpg  
CoronaRaptor likes this.

Last edited by grancuda; 07-23-2017 at 12:13 PM.
grancuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:04 PM   #16925 (permalink)
 
CoronaRaptor's Avatar
FRF Addict

 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11,545
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by grancuda View Post
Here's the name of them at Chewy.com. That's who I highly recommend. They have fast shipping 2 day FedEx. Free for anything over I believe $49 and anything under its only like 4.99 for fed ex 2 day shipping and they also have great customer service.
If you get the door covers. You will need to modify them by stitching in a Velcro strip to the cover that will make it attach to the felt on your door were front seatbelts ride when not in use and will need to put a Velcro strip on the painted inside area of door for it wrap around and stick to another Velcro strip that they have already stitched on cover Or they will not stay up if pulled on. All needed Velcro is included with the door cover. We also cut the 2 outer plastic inserts off that is suppose to stick down in window as they don't reach the small back passenger windows and we used blue painters tape to wrap them to the inner plastic inserts we left that will stick down in window to add for strength and bulk to hold them down in there firmer. Kurgo also makes a cool dog shoe. The harness is just a Blueberry pet one which is also available at Chewy.com.
Thank you!!
grancuda likes this.
CoronaRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:27 PM   #16926 (permalink)
 
grancuda's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Keystone Lake
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by CoronaRaptor View Post
Thank you!!
Very welcome! Also Chewy.com makes it simple and painless to return or exchange anything if it doesn't work out for any reason.
CoronaRaptor likes this.
grancuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 08:25 PM   #16927 (permalink)
Member

 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Age: 31
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Added my drop in replacement trans cooler from RPG a few days ago.
excellent, inexpensive upgrage
Attached Thumbnails
img_5225.jpg  
Chinmasterflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 12:47 AM   #16928 (permalink)
 
jdruzik's Avatar
FRF Addict

 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Green, Oregon...
Posts: 20,948
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
^Nice. It will get the job done.


__________________
"All Weather Mountain Truck"
jdruzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:55 AM   #16929 (permalink)
 
RDFTS's Avatar
aka Rick

 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Southwest Missouri
Posts: 12,141
Mentioned: 398 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default What did u do to your raptor today?
Put these on last night. Thanks @MMMoodster and Rappygraphics





__________________
2014 RR SE SCREW | #792 of #3396 in RR | #4568 of #22409 Total | My Mods: Click Here
2008 Shelby Mustang GT500 Torch Red Convertible | #58 of #463 in Torch Red | #249 of #2070 Total
Raptor Runs: TRR 14'/15'/16'/17' | Raptoberfest 14'/15'/16'/17' | Time Attack 14' | Snoball 15'/18' | AR Run 15' | TRR Baja 16' | Private Baja Jan 17'

Last edited by RDFTS; 07-24-2017 at 10:01 AM.
RDFTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:49 AM   #16930 (permalink)
 
SVTblackraptor's Avatar
Full Access Member


 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Texas
Age: 46
Posts: 291
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by RDFTS View Post
Put these on last night. Thanks @MMMoodster and Rappygraphics



I have the same thing but in blue, I liked them but after a while the claw ends started coming off the visor.


__________________
2013 SVT Raptor
SVTOA #3982 Build #1087 out of 19,688 Build #517 out of 7482 Tuxedo Black made.
AFE Transmission Cover, AFE Rear Diff Cover, Gates Racing Serpentine Belt, JLT Oil Separator, Bakflip MX4 Bed Cover, RPG Tie Rods(clear), JDM Driveshaft, Fox Front/Rear Bypass 3.0 Shock Kit w/ Reservoirs & QAB Adjusters
SVTblackraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got my Raptor today. AURAPTOR 2013 Ford SVT Raptor Forum (Reply Only) 21 10-28-2012 12:34 PM
Just got my raptor today!!! BENO New Member Check-In 12 12-24-2011 08:47 AM
Raptor Born Today! BWMEEKS Prospective Raptor Owners 11 04-18-2011 11:34 PM
Got My Raptor today! raptorort Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1] 7 04-18-2011 03:25 AM



GM Truck Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
Dodge Ram Forum
Chevy Cobalt Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
FJ Cruiser Forum
Ford Truck Forum
88-98 GM Truck Forum
73-87 Gm Truck Forum
Ford Expedition Forum
Chevy Equinox Forum
Chevy Cruze Forum
Jeep Liberty Forum
Jeep Forum
Dodge Ram SRT10 Forum
Chrysler 200 Forum
Scion xD Forum
Scion xB Forum
Dodge Challenger Forum
SRT Forum
Nissan Titan Forum
Buick Enclave Forum
Land Rover Forum
Scion FR-S Forum
TRD Forum
Central US Mopars
Southeast Mopars
Cadillac CTS Forum
Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club
Softball Forum