What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks perfect! The red on the winch is a nice accent, it compliments the red on the hood and vice versa, without being too much. I love it!
Thank you...but being an OCD as I am already I reordered a new hood wrap from Josh at Rappygraphics (pulled a "mad Russian" on him, lol to get it done and shipped the same day, thank you Josh) with lettering in silver out line and already placed in correct spots. Second time around I will not make same mistakes...Pictures to follow...

D

Deleted member 12951

Hardwired the radar detector with the ****** Smartcord Live and Sticky cup, that was a long time coming, wish I did this sooner and found a use for that stupid cubby hole. Installed a Verizon Jetpack mobile hotspot, fit nice and snug with the ICOM radio.

ad19047141b6dd062d4c2b0c58900427.jpg

23f526d5a6593364fde318d751792953.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just rewrapped the hood, thank you again Rappygraphics, thought red was way too loud and in your face and was making this truck look cheap....I just was not happy how it came out and also made some mistakes first time around and ended up with flaws that drove me crazy....
silver wrap 001.jpg

silver wrap 002.jpg

silver wrap 003.jpg

silver wrap 004.jpg

silver wrap 005.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

grancuda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New wheel tire combo

Got new wheel tire combo put on today. Can't say enough positive feedback about Dino's Tire and Wheel in Tulsa, OK got us right in and out fast and Carlos Lopez did a stellar job on the mounting, balancing and install. He's very detail oriented, highly recommend them to anyone in the Tulsa area! No scratches or chips, it's nice having someone to do tire work on our truck who cares for it like we do!

Attachments

• IMG_5707.jpg
    IMG_5707.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5700.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5699.jpg
    IMG_5699.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 86

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got new wheel tire combo put on today. Can't say enough positive feedback about Dino's Tire and Wheel in Tulsa, OK got us right in and out fast and Carlos Lopez did a stellar job on the mounting, balancing and install. He's very detail oriented, highly recommend them to anyone in the Tulsa area! No scratches or chips, it's nice having someone to do tire work on our truck who cares for it like we do!
I have not seen the Bronze wheels on a red truck yet. They do look great.