What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
New XD' s w/ BFG KO2s

Got my Xds and KO2s put on yesterday, tried to get mid perch done by the shop but they were unable to get the ring to move. Dropped in a K&N too! Tuner and Pedal commander to follow, also my 50" rigid brow mount on Sunday! Big week for the 2013 Screw

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 123

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the GEN1 Interior Modification subform. There is a thread on going from Sync 2 to Sync 3. www.4dtech.com was where I bought the head unit. Their website has instructions on how to do the switch with a couple of changes I wrote about in the thread. Good luck.

sweet. thanks, I'll go ahead and check it out. was it a pain to convert?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my Xds and KO2s put on yesterday, tried to get mid perch done by the shop but they were unable to get the ring to move. Dropped in a K&N too! Tuner and Pedal commander to follow, also my 50" rigid brow mount on Sunday! Big week for the 2013 Screw
Looks great!

Reaction score
Thanks man! The shipping company only shipped me 3 of the 5 rims last week and for the entire week/weekend I was chomping at the bit to get them put on ( I had the tire for the last 2 weeks) so I just had to sit and impatiently wait!

stevelp99

Reaction score
Hardwired a front/rear dash cam, and some Diode Dynamics SS6 SAE amber fog lights. Still need to raise them up a tiny bit but work great. I took the OEM lower grille, and cut out the plastic "brick" then epoxied some aluminum race hexagon mesh to allow more light through while still keeping some protection. Still needs a little more sanding on the inner lip, but you get the idea.
qdR3zb4.pngCrLM2DW.jpgOUAt3Hi.jpgB5JxRaC.jpgdiLvXm5.jpg

Last edited:

engine45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not raptor but yesterday I helped a buddy change out his spark plugs in his 05 f150 5.4 3v . Old girl has 220000 miles . We managed to get all 8 plugs out without breaking them in the heads. Freakin miracle. Only took maybe 9 hours. Changed his oil too. He couldn't believe how much better it ran lol. Saturday is more raptor stuff. OEM RPG Saudi trans cooler will be going on and I'll get my Mbrp catback on too. And if the sdhq rear shackles and my new nuts n bolts for them get in I'll put those on too.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hardwired a front/rear dash cam, and some Diode Dynamics SS6 SAE amber fog lights. Still need to raise them up a tiny bit but work great. I took the OEM lower grille, and cut out the plastic "brick" then epoxied some aluminum race hexagon mesh to allow more light through while still keeping some protection. Still needs a little more sanding on the inner lip, but you get the idea.
qdR3zb4.pngCrLM2DW.jpgOUAt3Hi.jpgB5JxRaC.jpgdiLvXm5.jpg
Slick set up with fog lights. Diode Dynamics has some great stuff. I ended up replacing all of non LED light bulbs on my truck. Interior, front amber turn signals, reverse, taillights bulbs, license plate bulbs. Not cheap but what a difference ....