What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

engine45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday I managed to get my R1 concepts rear rotors and pads on and put the two short full race brake lines on. The two long lines that run from the axle will need to wait so I can figure out a way to get them on and not drown in brake fluid. And finished the evening off with a oil n filter change. Amsoil signature syn and 25000 filter. Got some wiring harness tape too to go back and tape up my fuse box real nice after I've done my fuse 27 relocation. And I got some rear shackles coming from sdhq soon . Old Betsys are looking a lil old back there. And I finally have a catback on the way. I'm going deef so I need more noise in my life. Carry on raptors

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my console lid back from Raptor Custom Embroidery. Total turn around time was 7 days. (I had him rush the order because of an upcoming trip).

I'm really pleased the way it turned out...

Attachments

• Raptor Lid 3.jpg
    Raptor Lid 3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Raptor Lid.jpg
    Raptor Lid.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got my console lid back from Raptor Custom Embroidery. Total turn around time was 7 days. (I had him rush the order because of an upcoming trip).

I'm really pleased the way it turned out...

I thought he was out of business? Mind sharing the cost?

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought he was out of business? Mind sharing the cost?

I emailed him first to see if he was still doing business, which he is.
The cost is based on the features added. It's on the website: https://www.raptorcustomembroidery.com/

Install $25.00 USD
Add Logo $20.00 USD
Add SVT $1.00 USD
Add Claws $2.00 USD
Add Special Edition?$2.00 USD
2010-2014 Ford Raptor Leather Console Cover $75.00 USD

Total $125.00 USD plus return postage which was $14. He also sent back the original rubber cover which was appreciated.

I also bought the VIN# plate a while ago which you can also see in the picture, in front of the shift. He does good work.

Last edited:

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rerouted and rewrapped my frame wiring harness. Shed about half a pound of dirt, used almost a full roll of electrical tape.
Must do mod for any Gen 1 owner. Almost waited too long for mine after a recent trip to Windrock Off Road almost caused some damage.

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"