What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would you compare the internal sound to stock? Debating Sport vs. Extreme and a little nervous about the interior drone on the extreme.

To me it is a little louder than stock and even borla but windows up and radio playing you can barely hear it. outside it is a lot louder.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not today, per se, but have recently replaced the upper and lower ball joints, vacuum lines, power steering pump, and got the oil changed. Almost a new truck again!
bdab774c925d010710884606e2701781.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear your Whoreblaster, Lol!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am going to get it done Thursday. I can not wait myself. The beauty of this kit as Chris at Freedom Motorsports explained to me is that you can use the 5 Gallon tank to air up your tires if you air down. There is a coil air hose with all the attachments comes as an option. You can run your power tools if you decide. I will post a video.

Just ordered Stop tech Sport Slotted Cryo-treated front rotors and Hawk LTS Truck/SUV pads. I really need to check myself into Raptor Addicts Anonymous