What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimster58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Major event - Removed the faux-stubby antenna which the previous owner installed and replaced it with the OEM antenna.

Got tired of very local stations not coming in or losing signal when ~10 miles away (especially when my wife's car gets the station in from 45 miles away!). It's my daily driver and gotta have my smooth jazz when I'm rolling.

Last edited:

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
Getting ahead of any power steering issues with my new Howe PS pump/external reservoir

674e8867a420194da0a8c4a1468db363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a side note, make sure those fittings are tighter than hell. You really have to go to town on them with a crowfoot to make sure trans fluid isn't spraying all over lol

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how do you like it? Also buy a chrome polish paste at pep boys and keep it around. comes in a round red/white can, it really helps to bring back the shine on the tips once in a while.

I like it so far, def a difference from Borla to Corsa....And my tips are black.