What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAF

Reaction score
Looks badass!!!

Please keep up the beautiful pictures! I love seeing how your truck is going as mine is headed in almost the same direction!!! (37s and methods with stock fenders and RPG bumpers)

Absolutely man! Good to hear someone say they like the pictures. You cant go wrong with 37s/Methods and RPGs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? What like 10s and 11s? I can only confirm on a 12 but certainly every year up from there you can do it

10s definitely not, 11s I'm not sure, if its a CCM based truck rather than a BCM based one then you can't fix hyperflash with forscan. The fix in forscan for BCM trucks is becuase LED lighting is an outfitter option for fleet/builder vehicles.

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pump up my baby with some juice. I installed the SVC ver 4 tune today. I am loving my truck all over again. The shifting is awesome and you can feel the power difference with my setup. The engine is now breathing like it should. Thks Jeff

stevelp99

Reaction score
10s definitely not, 11s I'm not sure, if its a CCM based truck rather than a BCM based one then you can't fix hyperflash with forscan. The fix in forscan for BCM trucks is becuase LED lighting is an outfitter option for fleet/builder vehicles.

That's good to know,I thought it was luck of the draw when it came to coding out hyperflashing. I simply went with resistors because my laptop was out of commission due to a fall down the stairs and haven't replaced it yet. Splicing in resistors was a quick and easy way to get rid of the hyperflashing, taking a little extra time and care to waterproof the connections, and position the resistors out of the way.

Question: Does anyone know how difficult it is to pass a small gauge wire (like18-20) through the front door wire grommet connector? I'm planning a little project but need to run a wire from the cabin to the door. Does that connector control anything sensitive like an airbag or anything I need to be careful with?

Iziks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
d6eb7948570034406a7f7b9cf37ca417.jpg

Finished the front. Off to alignment