What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaTm

Reaction score
I traded mine for the weekend to test out the 2017.

Cliffs on the 2017:
- smooth, quick ride. feels like a car
- auto-engine off is annoying
- lots of technology
- Ecoboost sounds like a *****

Attachments

• unnamed1.jpg
    unnamed1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 117

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Got a real good start on the new bumper yesterday. We were going to go all the way to the flares with the radius tube, but started looking and decided to cut it off a little shorter and do something a little more unique. So far it's got the horizontal tube and the uprights for the skidplate, still to come is a bit more frame horn cutting, a couple of supports towards the ends and a crossbar between the frame horns to really give it some strength.

Super happy with how it's coming out, Travis with Rough House Customs does great work.

qAd2PVF.jpg

cGZnjGd.jpg

y0TVbmb.jpg

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a real good start on the new bumper yesterday. We were going to go all the way to the flares with the radius tube, but started looking and decided to cut it off a little shorter and do something a little more unique. So far it's got the horizontal tube and the uprights for the skidplate, still to come is a bit more frame horn cutting, a couple of supports towards the ends and a crossbar between the frame horns to really give it some strength.

Super happy with how it's coming out, Travis with Rough House Customs does great work.

qAd2PVF.jpg

cGZnjGd.jpg

y0TVbmb.jpg
Looks beefy, I like it! Nice touch with the brass knuckle end caps too!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rodbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 years ago today I picked up my Raptor. Have made many changes - SVC bumpers, KO2 tires, got rid of the 20" Fuel rims, 17" DS Methods, gps, radio, Chase rack ( thanks Pete) Pedal Comander, Botec front fenders, liners go on today ( thanks Paul Dilly ) 3.0 rear shocks, Nav TV yesterday, Viper 5906 ( thanks Noah ) Howe PS and +3 Deavers still need to be installed and many more small upgrades. Many more to go ! Does it ever ? 6140775a6bd1a4a3f22004f55d70a657.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3 years ago today I picked up my Raptor. Have made many changes - SVC bumpers, KO2 tires, got rid of the 20" Fuel rims, 17" DS Methods, gps, radio, Chase rack ( thanks Pete) Pedal Comander, Botec front fenders, liners go on today ( thanks Paul Dilly ) 3.0 rear shocks, Nav TV yesterday, Viper 5906 ( thanks Noah ) Howe PS and +3 Deavers still need to be installed and many more small upgrades. Many more to go ! Does it ever ? 6140775a6bd1a4a3f22004f55d70a657.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good man! I'm fast approaching 4 years! I don't think we'll ever run out of things to do or places to go!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Took the rebel front bumper off and straightened out what was bent to probably just bend back again when going off-road next. Torqued the bolts to the frame horn too much and snapped a bolt, just going to replace all of them. Changed the rear shackles, put the exhaust back on from welding up the cracks, fixed the diff belly skid plate and washed the rear end really, really good. Took off the bump shocks and might as well get those rebuilt too. Hopefully things start coming along to get the bed back on.

11c8b297ce54eee265ed46d2a4aa346e.jpg