What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I promise you'll want to move that to somewhere more accessible while driving.

I agree, don't cheat yourself from changing to sport mode on the fly!

I had the same thought when I saw it.

Your probably right. That was the quickest place I could put it so I could go out and test. Thinking maybe routing somewhere else. Give it a couple days.

I'm with everyone else. Have mine on the right side of the steering column. Wish I could put the buttons on the steering wheel.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is aways nice when weather gets better and you get to see what winter and that crap they use on roads did to your truck.

Uprights, tie rods and uniballs are less than year old, all of them took crap. Looks like i need to get few parts PC'ed soon. Probs to Icon, UCA's look like brand new except uniballs.

dingo

Reaction score
Finally got my ADV1 tires with Nitto Ridge Grapplers on and in mid perch,MPG caliper covers with Raptor letters in red and i love the look. Some help from Adams glorious products and looking pristine.

fullsizeoutput_1f4_zpsdyzwitlo.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]ADV1 wheels and nitto ridge grapplers on mid perch
fullsizeoutput_1f7_zpsom8s5sqz.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
fullsizeoutput_1eb_zpslz4kt6yr.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
fullsizeoutput_1ee_zpss4e05ox6.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
fullsizeoutput_1fd_zps03n0ygww.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally got my ADV1 tires with Nitto Ridge Grapplers on and in mid perch,MPG caliper covers with Raptor letters in red and i love the look. Some help from Adams glorious products and looking pristine.

ADV1 wheels and nitto ridge grapplers on mid perch

BOOM!!! Now that's a shiny Raptor! Wheels and tires look great!

Nice work, and thanks for posting the photos!