What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I altered the specs sligtly to my liking. I think I printed off what I ran with. It seems to handle road crown nicely. I'll post up what I rolled with is I have the print out in my tool box at work. Very very close to pirateair's specs tho. Very close!

Looking forward to seeing what you're running. Ever since I put 37" M/T's on it pulls to the right with even the slightest crowning. Gets old on long drives.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up and ARE cap for it yesterday, quick once over with the pressure washer and a clean out of the cab. Just need to drop it off at the body shop to have it painted now and workout what's next for the bed setup as the current gear draw won't work with the cap. The rogue bed stabiliser tire racks fit like a glove though!

f716ce93a4b36650f6fb2d003c619855.jpg

1365b513675c099349521cccb5a798ae.jpg

Oh and got a delivery of powder to start putting some accents on the truck!

7c291f7deee7a654f49762fcd140e6e8.jpg

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I altered the specs sligtly to my liking. I think I printed off what I ran with. It seems to handle road crown nicely. I'll post up what I rolled with is I have the print out in my tool box at work. Very very close to pirateair's specs tho. Very close!

I had a left pull after the dealership did it a while back, but it was terrible, especially after moving from Hawaii (where there is no real crown to speak of) to Virginia (where there is quite a bit of crown on some roads). I took it to a mom and pop alignment shop just a few miles north of Moyock and its been much much better.

BajaTaxi

IG @the_baja_taxi
Reaction score
Picked up and ARE cap for it yesterday, quick once over with the pressure washer and a clean out of the cab. Just need to drop it off at the body shop to have it painted now and workout what's next for the bed setup as the current gear draw won't work with the cap. The rogue bed stabiliser tire racks fit like a glove though!

f716ce93a4b36650f6fb2d003c619855.jpg

1365b513675c099349521cccb5a798ae.jpg

Oh and got a delivery of powder to start putting some accents on the truck!

7c291f7deee7a654f49762fcd140e6e8.jpg

How is your linex holding up on the rogue setup? I'm running 37s and where the tire meets the bed stabilizer I have peeling. Also you have a different tire mount than I do, I have a flat mounting plate with a "pyramid" rubber buffer. No inner lip like yours.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How is your linex holding up on the rogue setup? I'm running 37s and where the tire meets the bed stabilizer I have peeling. Also you have a different tire mount than I do, I have a flat mounting plate with a "pyramid" rubber buffer. No inner lip like yours.

Mine is I think the second set they made so is different to others, linex is holding up great, only place there is an issue is where i dropped something on the edge of the plate that goes under the bed bolt, but that was completely my fault, no issues from rubbing (those a duratrac's in stock size).

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For thoes interested. These are the specs I ran with after going mid. I got my numbers from Pirateair's thread and adjusted them to my liking. Put 1000kms on since. Not experiencing any weird wear, no wonder or pulling. Decent amount of road crown round here.

Attachments

• IMG_20170206_081444.jpg
    IMG_20170206_081444.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 123

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking about it but every time I pull that seat up I love the floor space. Decisions, decisions...

But one in mine, haven't looked back, keeps the stuff I normally stash under there much neater (first air kit, road flares, jumper cables, misc junk).

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about it but every time I pull that seat up I love the floor space. Decisions, decisions...
I like it. ^^ what he said. Also I can put firearms in there while traveling and don't CCW for some reason. That way their not just out in open view.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk