What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JaySVT_12

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat and considering the Generals Grabber X3

views-grabber-x3.jpg

Ordered a Pedal Commander from svc.

Finding new tires I guess is on the level of my wife shopping for clothes.
Taking a week to decide what to buy.

Ordered a Pedal Commander from svc.

Finding new tires I guess is on the level of my wife shopping for clothes.
Taking a week to decide what to buy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat and considering the Generals Grabber X3

View attachment 84912

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Those caught my eyes too. Not a lot of reviews out on them yet.
Stuck between the Toyo Mt/RT and the Nitto equivalents.
The KO2s were a good overall tire, plan on keeping the two good ones as spares, but want a tad more aggressive tire for all the sand/mud/clay out here.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck won't get out of park. Don't hear the clicking on there when the brake is applied. Don't have time to fix it so I'll bypass it all together.

Attachments

• 20170203_111653.jpg
    20170203_111653.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 128

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Negative, I am not in good hands. Farmers
They have seen a thing or two and would cover a thing or two. lol

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Installed a new Rogue Rebel bumper
The truck looks great. Post more pics from different angles. You can also throw a couple of chicks on the hood.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Which rigid lights did you use?

Got them on Amazon, just search for "rigid reverse lights". Had too many points to pass on the deal.

SR-Q FLUSH MOUNT BACK UP KIT 1568 LUMENS/20 WATTS PER LIGHT

Last edited:

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have seen a thing or two and would cover a thing or two. lol

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

The truck looks great. Post more pics from different angles. You can also throw a couple of chicks on the hood.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Got them on Amazon, just search for "rigid reverse lights". Had too many points to pass on the deal.

Especially from me lol. I'm sure they don't like me. Is it coincidence that other insurance companies are calling me just to give me quotes? Lol

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Not a bad idea. On the phone with GEICO checking rates for aftermarket stuff...So far over $13k in parts receipts, asked for a quote for $15k extra in stuff. I would think it goes a long way God forbid something happens.
So far added $14000 of extra insurance for the truck. It went up $60 every 6 mnths. Not bad...

Last edited:

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know you dont have to pull it all apart to bypass it right?

I pulled it apart last night when I was stuck in a parking lot and I didn't have the proper tool to stick in the slot. Was easier to actually push the plastic on the solenoid with the center console removed at the time. I already bypassed it cleaned up as much as I could seeing that the previous owner spilled a lot of drinks. Now I don't really need to press the brake to get it out of park.