What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for some reason the white against white in the first picture made your rear quarter look wider? almost like aftermarket. lol

Yeah I just noticed too, haha. Still on the fence with the color matched flares and the digital mud decals. The only reason I keep the decals because it protects/hides all the pinstripes left by trees and desert brush.

D

Deleted member 12951

Rick these things are so dead on its ridiculous. The ADD bumper has already welded tabs made for the lights. NO need to cut into anything. 2 cubes both sides and 20 and 40 inch bars tabs. Balted dead on...Solid install unless you take a hammer.

I wasn't commenting on your front bumper. I was talking about your picture of your rear bumper lights being too low and to cut into the stock bumper and mount flush mount ones instead. Merely a suggestion as I had lights were you did, they didn't last.

83329d1483803094-what-did-u-do-your-raptor-today-snow-007.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't commenting on your front bumper. I was talking about your picture of your rear bumper lights being too low and to cut into the stock bumper and mount flush mount ones instead. Merely a suggestion as I had lights were you did, they didn't last.

If he never off roads they'll be fine unless he backs over a bench.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

sorry my bad i thought of that but that just for now. i can see these things fly off at first good hit. thanks Rick. so far where i live i go to work 6 days a week the off road part is bunch of speed bumps. may be this summer i will see about going to roush creek in PA….

Last edited:

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the unthinkable, took my Raptor to the local ford dealership to have them check out a small coolant leak as my warranty is about to expire in February or 800 miles. I hope this doesn't turn out to be a mistake.

Update: Good news, I got a call this morning from the service dept. at my local ford dealership. They are going to replace the radiator under warranty. I just hope that they can do it without fubarring something else in the process.