What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gave it to the wife while I drive my "work truck" Escape. Her explorer(warranty item) is in the shop and the dealer has become a huge PITA for getting loaners all of a sudden.

Really sucked leaving the house in a damn compact SUV seeing my truck still in the driveway.

Luckily, she loves the truck as much as I do, so no worries with her driving it.

Lvrkight6481

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not really did, just venting here, but after 3 trips to the dealer with a leaking rear diff and now on this third trip a master tech saying it needs to be rebuilt because it's overheating and not knowing the cause. Not too optimistic and the waiting game begins .

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not really did, just venting here, but after 3 trips to the dealer with a leaking rear diff and now on this third trip a master tech saying it needs to be rebuilt because it's overheating and not knowing the cause. Not too optimistic and the waiting game begins .
Happened to me too now I'm under mine checking transmission fluid levels and trying to find a leak. 99eb8750759a2a83ebaa02272d0e9ec6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got bored and needed a way to spend 4 hours stooped over my steering wheel trying to get my hands in the most uncomfortable positions possible. Oh and poking myself with a needle a dozen or so times. But seriously it turned out great and was really simple just time consuming and tedious. I bought it off of Amazon for 65 bucks, and was a surprising good quality for the price from china.
I got the black suede version but they will do any custom color combo and regular leather or perforated leather.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011OOBLFS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ztIDybFF6GSM0

Attachments

• 20170110_213607.jpg
    20170110_213607.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 20170110_213628.jpg
    20170110_213628.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 148

dingo

Reaction score
Got bored and needed a way to spend 4 hours stooped over my steering wheel trying to get my hands in the most uncomfortable positions possible. Oh and poking myself with a needle a dozen or so times. But seriously it turned out great and was really simple just time consuming and tedious. I bought it off of Amazon for 65 bucks, and was a surprising good quality for the price from china.
I got the black suede version but they will do any custom color combo and regular leather or perforated leather.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011OOBLFS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ztIDybFF6GSM0

I feel your pain brother, but as you said looks great and there is no better cover. But get in your Zen zone before attempting to put this cover, 4 freaking hours.