What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I have done that multiple times and it just keeps getting back to the same, so I am probably done for awhile.

I'm probably gonna end up redoing it later down the road with Berliner just to prevent anymore rusting.

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to ADD using a cut rate freight company my bumper will be delivered Monday instead of today because Oklahoma got 3 inches of snow. 3...whole...inches...of...snow. FedEx and UPS are out all over the place right now. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to ADD using a cut rate freight company my bumper will be delivered Monday instead of today because Oklahoma got 3 inches of snow. 3...whole...inches...of...snow. FedEx and UPS are out all over the place right now. [emoji35]

That is normal for Freight companies as they deliver with much larger trucks so I don't blame them for not being out in bad weather.

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is normal for Freight companies as they deliver with much larger trucks so I don't blame them for not being out in bad weather.

3 inches.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

3 inches.

I even asked if I could come get it myself, but he said no.

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do freight companies in Colorado or Wyoming or Montana or North Dakota or Canada or Alaska shut down from November until winter thaw? Nope.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do freight companies in Colorado or Wyoming or Montana or North Dakota or Canada or Alaska shut down from November until winter thaw? Nope.

Those areas know how to deal with snow. OK is not really able to handle snow the same. Same reason why I hate being in MD when it gets a couple inches but when I was in upstate NY a couple inches and I would still rather drive the mustang over a 4wd vehicle.