What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dingo

Reaction score
Stealth with winch mount, spot for 20 inch bar and optional vents on the skid plate. Will post tomorrow when I get it. My mechanic is on a stand by. lol

Great, the wait is finally over. You will love it.
Really expensive as my honey badger but totally worth it. Post pics.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the truck from the shop. Removed the spare, placed it in the bed. Looks good even though I have a lot to clean and rattle can the rust. Shop said that the rear differential is damaged and need a whole new one including transfer case so yay me right.

Attachments

• 20170104_151405.jpg
    20170104_151405.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 81

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the truck from the shop. Removed the spare, placed it in the bed. Looks good even though I have a lot to clean and rattle can the rust. Shop said that the rear differential is damaged and need a whole new one including transfer case so yay me right.

Who did the work Gus? Did they say what was wrong with the rear end?

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did the work Gus? Did they say what was wrong with the rear end?

Same shop that did the dovetail, eagle auto here in mcallen. My buddy said that the pinion bearing busted causing internal damage and vibrations to the driveshaft which led to the transfer case to start weakening. Guess I'm not gonna be driving it for a long time. Will have to hitch a ride to work this time around.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same shop that did the dovetail, eagle auto here in mcallen. My buddy said that the pinion bearing busted causing internal damage and vibrations to the driveshaft which led to the transfer case to start weakening. Guess I'm not gonna be driving it for a long time. Will have to hitch a ride to work this time around.

Holy shit man! Sorry to hear that!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A couple of pictures, my truck just got done. My in house mechanic had for a good portion of the day. Also figured #3 switch was not working, the previous owner had someone do a couple of cheapy lights that we had removed when I bought this truck. So whoever worked on it cut the wiring behind the dash....All resolved all switches operable. Will post day pics tomorrow.
night shots 001.jpg

night shots 006.jpg

night shots 007.jpg

Thank you ADD for great product. Fits like a glove super quality