What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the Tuffy underseat lock/storage box in my Scab today.
I should have ordered this long ago.

I have the WeatherTech floor mat and the Tuffy box sat down on top of it and bolted right into place.
No cutting of the floor mat was needed.

IMG_3268_zpsgldlmeeb.jpg

IMG_3277_zpsh9dd38tf.jpg

IMG_3270_zpswowf4ilc.jpg

IMG_3280_zps6j0ljboi.jpg

IMG_3281_zps0qxwosog.jpg
first time i see cloth seats

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got this put on. I torqued the hell out of the ubolt nuts, but not sure if it's correct yet as the thread does not completely go through the bolt on all, about 1/8" shy. For anyone that has put these on, is that correct or should I be looking for longer ubolts? I am running Deaver +3 with their ubolt. Second photo is after first test run.
RPG says ubolt lengths are good to go...

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 154
  • bump 1.jpg
    bump 1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

highpowernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got this put on. I torqued the hell out of the ubolt nuts, but not sure if it's correct yet as the thread does not completely go through the bolt on all, about 1/8" shy. For anyone that has put these on, is that correct or should I be looking for longer ubolts? I am running Deaver +3 with their ubolt. Second photo is after first test run.

Sweet set up, looking for bump stops myself.
Probably do devers and geysers at the same time.

Last edited:

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG says ubolt lengths are good to go...
Freaking sexy man. Can't wait to get mine but first gears and longtube headers true dual lightning style exhaust :D

Reaction score
Installed this little bad boy today. DAY AND NIGHT DIFFERENCE! LOVE IT!

52149cfc1ee1b439630433a1fbb64574.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk