What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Did the mid perch mod today, left the shocks on the truck. Took me 5 hours with hand tools. The RPG video sure makes it look easy. Got an alignment scheduled tomorrow morning even though it looks good by eye.

Going off-road or just wanted the stance?

Carsten89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mostly stance and to get rid of the nose dive during braking. I really don't notice a difference in ride quality on the street. Still need to do some off roading in the future.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally go the audio and LED's all done. Man, what a project! I really like how the DSC controller came out and the sound is amazing. Thanks @carstereocompany, I appreciate the support on all the equipment and questions over the phone!

Attachments

• DSC Controller.jpg
    DSC Controller.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC Controller 2.jpg
    DSC Controller 2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 159
  • AMP.jpg
    AMP.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 177
  • AMP Rack.jpg
    AMP Rack.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Sub Box.jpg
    Sub Box.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 169
  • Sub Box 2.jpg
    Sub Box 2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 173

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally go the audio and LED's all done. Man, what a project! I really like how the DSC controller came out and the sound is amazing. Thanks @carstereocompany, I appreciate the support on all the equipment and questions over the phone!

that looks great, steve! i need to take mine to you when i get some funds. Im currently having issues with the transfer case now. Arent I a lucky one.